Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: saw glory road...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    saw glory road...

    definately a awesome movie...
    i give it a 9 outta 10 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw glory road...

    I found it hard to not pull for KY.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw glory road...

    yeah my 2 fave teams in the NCAA is #1 UK and #2 Duke... i was like "go cats" at the end and my buddy smacked me [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member RaiderWahoo0105's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2004
    Posts
    625
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: saw glory road...

    Great movie.
    I'm a born Kentucky fan as I lived ride across the border in WV from Kentucky growing up and my father worked in Kentucky a lot, but I just didn't find The Baron that enamorable of a character as the movie portrayed it.

    I like how his wife was portray in a positive light though.
    Go Wahoos!
    Go Mounties!
    [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/flipanova_7/Inferno.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •